Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

December 13, 2008

The Fates Have Spoken

So it looks like I'm going to Utah State for school. It's been the plan for some time now, but I rarely act on these plans I map out, and I've been hesitating to make any definite decisions, simply because its hard and I don't want to. However, once I heard Utah State was playing BYU at hockey last night, I determined that I would go to the game, and if Utah State won I would go to school there; if not, I'd come up with an alternative plan. Well, they kicked our trash and won 5-0. So I guess there's no doubt now-I just gotta move forward and trust that hockey will not lead me astray. It never has before, right?
Well, maybe wrong. but I also had another neat experience last night, where I was distraught and-as always these days-angry, but then talked to someone and it transformed the anger to empathy and compassion (weird word but I can't find a better), helping me see that others have problems too and just need a little support at times. It feels wonderful and I'm much more at peace, so it seems that hockey is, indeed, the answer to everything.
Good to know.

No comments: