Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

April 30, 2009

Zion Fun Run

For pictures, check out the facebook. For an awesome, excitement inspiring video, check this out.



Here's what I have to say. I hate videos on blogger. They don't upload. I left this blasted thing uploading all night and it didn't work. So my thought is I can't do it, and I dont understand how all you mothers do it who have no time. Am I doing something wrong? So this post is a failure, but I'm leaving it up to illustrate my failure.

2 comments:

Lizi said...

Great video SHENWA!!

Charity said...

Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't--it's one of many electronic mysteries for me. They do take forever though! I have more time as a mom than I ever did in college--I guess there are a lot of things I could and should do but I'm lazy and waste time online.