Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

September 5, 2010

Hodge Podge

These are some random pictures I found and for some odd reason wanted to post. Tonight feels rather ecclectic, and I take no responsiblity for what results.

I saw this while reading meters on south state street. It was really pretty.


Chris and I saw the most amazing view of the sunset while driving through cache valley once upon a time. I took several pictures from the car and this was one of the best.


These are Outback people. It made me happy. We were pulled over while they fixed a flat on the truck, and just sort of had a jamboree in the middle of the road.


This is my old roommates' dog in my purse. It's such a little dog.


Tonight the sunset was amazing because it was wind smeared. Subtle colors, almost blown out by the crazy blowing surges but still there in white-ish varities of yellow and pink and blue. Delightful.

3 comments:

Lizi Bates said...

Love the random pix catching life. I think you should get a lil doggie :)

Lizi Bates said...

Oh yes and I like the description of the sunset as being wind smeared.

Unknown said...

I want to hear all about your trip to Oregon.