Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

July 25, 2009

Cloud of backpack death


So in brief...a backpack containing three nalgenes of value to me, my new Utah hiking book, a knife and saw, bandaids and brand new moleskin, my fleece, lots of food, and my phone and keys went crashing down the face of Mt. Timpanogos today. It started picking up speed about twenty feet down, and by fifty the zippers had flown wide open and contents were flying madly out in every direction. That is all I saw before everything rolled down a cliff and out of sight. This means I no longer have any phone numbers and would like them, so that I might someday call people. Please regive me your numbers-my phone number is attached to a different phone that is attached to me, so luckily you can still contact me.
Other than the tragedy, the trip was awesome and i'll try to get some pics up soon!

2 comments:

steinbeigle said...

I love the title of this post.

SushiiGirl said...

I cannot believe this story. Is this why I haven't heard from you?