Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

September 26, 2009

Shoot Dang!

Well, I officially give up on posting videos on the blogger. I will never in my life be able to do it. that may be extreme, but there it is.
The gist is, I wanted to show everyone my banjo and my skills, but I couldn't get the video up here so check out my facebook if you want to see it.
for the back story, once upon a time I had my heart broken by a boy. I was sad. I tried to find hope in life, some form of comfort and definition, and salvation came in the form of a banjo. I was at my friend John's house, and some delightful people came over with a guitar and banjo and started playing the bluegrass. Light shone down from heaven, and I felt inspiried, comforted, guided, a source of new hope and life. It was the banjo. I knew right then I needed a banjo. But its taken me six years to act on that prompting, until last month I finally realized that I needed to get my life in order and do what I was destined to do. Play the banjo. And viola. Life makes sense again.

2 comments:

Lizi Bates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lizi Bates said...

p.s. that was me that deleted the above comment, b/c i accidentally put my comment on the wrong post!