Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

July 17, 2010

Yakima in two part harmony- part two

WHAT I LEARNED IN YAKIMA

1. I really like Oregon. There's a part when you come through a pass thing and drop down into a green valley with mountains on one side that were all vieled in mist and cloud when I was there and it tickled me. By North Powder or Baker or something. There's a town with a college nearby that I could work at maybe? Anyway, I liked it.

2.I like green on my mountains, not just bare hills like what surround Yakima.

3. I can listen to Cloud Cult a very long time.There new album is phenomenal.

4. I am exhausted whenever I travel. I make it there and then am in a fog until I leave.

5. Being afraid that your car will be broken into makes hiking less fun.

I think my car was broken into. The top seal to my sun roof was cut.

6. I love Jackie and she is a photographer.


7. Jackie can play the guitar and piano, and is amazing at both, but less good at having people watch her play.
movie 1

8. I like cherries and WA has good ones

9. I don’t really care for fireworks. I may even be opposed to them. But I like singing Christmas songs during them.

10. I like Matt.



11. I love Lindsey

No comments: