Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

October 17, 2010

Time

Time since...
~I last ate meat = 2 months 17 days

~I last saw Cloud Cult live = One month (too long!)

~I went camping for real = I don't even know the last time!!!! That's horrible. Way too long.

 ~I got the PT Cruiser last time = 2 years and a month

~I went snowboarding = 6 months

~I last dyed my hair = 6 months

~I got my scooter = 2 1/2 months

~Time till i can't ride him anymore = I don't want to think about it!!!

~I first stepped on Albanian soil = 6 years. Six years people, geez!

~I last did Joannie Greggins = No idea, but Karen, who somehow ended up with the video tape, just sent it to me thinking it was mine and she had stolen it from me. Want it back Julie?

~I got my very own bed and private room = 10 months. And I love it. The bed especially.

~I graduated from college = 2 years 6 months

~I graduated from high school = ahhh, 10 years. :(

~I dropped out of Grad School = 6 months

~I started contemplating this tatoo = 4 months. Rather than scolding me for this one, lets celebrate my show of restraint in not just impulsively getting it done, as I so often did with my hair. That said, pretty sure it's going to happen.

~I last saw Dan = don't even know. Are you interested in soup in pumpkin bread bowls? cause i want to see you and i'd make such a thing for you (and friends?) if it would make you hang out with me. (or maybe i'm just trying to get you to comment on my blog. do you still read this?)

~I went to a hockey game = Almost a year? Was halloween the last one I went to? whew, fix that soon.

~I became the Field Administrative Assistant at Outback = 3 months

~I saw my older brother = almost a year. Last Thanksgiving. that's sad.

This post is sad. For some reason I thought it was fun at first. Now I think it's just lame. ah well. here ya go!        

3 comments:

Jules said...

Do you like being off meat? Do you find it hard? After a certain fiasco I am quite proud of you that the hair dying has been 6 months. And, the ten years since graduating high school depresses me.

Nicole Moultrie said...

I still read my switzy, and Ok on the tatoo you little sucker:) ha ha. Post that too for me will ya? I love all your posts, and hope that if you ever head up north, you let me know.

Unknown said...

1. I have a blog post on time, I'll probably post it soon.
2. I'm so proud of you for refraining on the hair dye. Stand strong!
3. Please don't get a tattoo, I really don't want you to :(
4. Please eat pumpkin soup with Dan! I really want you to! Allow me to offer my birthday as a scheduled pumpkin rendez-vous!
5. I miss you.