Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

February 3, 2007

Is it okay

if sometimes I feel sad for no reason? If some mornings I wake up and feel like crying? Even though life is wonderful right now. Even though I've been given so much. Even though I have ten thousand possibilities right now of things I can do and where my future can lead-all of them beautiful because they all equal life...can I be sad without a reason? I try to fight it sometimes. Talk myself out of it, because I should be happy. I should be grateful. And I am. I have blurbs of uncontrollable happiness as much as these moments of sorrow. Maybe I can feel the joy because I can compare it to the sadness. I love that I can feel. Maybe it just means I need to be grateful for being sad sometimes, too. As long as I appreciate it, get into the deepness of the feeling, and realize it means I'm alive...maybe then it's okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

appreciating sadness... hmm i think that recognizing sadness will make your happy times happier.. but being sad still sucks. appreciate that!