Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

January 28, 2007

Things that made me happy in January

The clouds above us join and separate,
The breeze in the courtyard leaves and returns.
Life is like that, so why not relax?
Who can stop us from celebrating?
~ Lu Yu

1. My dad calling to tell me about how he used his GPS
2. Ice cream and Jamba's
3. Planning stuff
4. My old stuffed dog I've had since I was 2
5. Making the folk dance team
6. Girls Night Out
7. Idaho Appreciation Days
8. Really connecting with people
9. Speaking another language
10. Making fun of others trying to speak another language :)
11. Meeting with my favorite Shqiptaret
12. Free food
13. The moon
14. Having guys like me for swearing
15. Pushing/riding the chair carts at work
16. Watching a dog bring healing and love to a girl that's emotionally scarred and hurting
17. A boy giving his little sister a piggy back ride

18. Hawaiian dancing and the hope of a tropical vacation

19. Having my roommates feed me every meal on Sunday...waffles, fasule, and chicken roll ups. 20. Making goals every day after reading my scriptures and trying to apply them

21. Dyeing my hair

22. Making new friends and talking to old ones

23. Reading The Four Agreements

24. Rejecting a guy simply for being an irrational girl

25. The weather finally getting into the double digits on a regular basis

26. Realizing I have no definite plan for my future and being okay with that

27. Hope

28. Realizing I'm still a tree hugger-I haven't grown out of it after all

29. Gaining perspective

30. Really enjoying a conversation with a person I thought would annoy me

31. The atonement

One thing that doesn't make me happy: formatting on this stupid thing. I can't figure it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kp7lnmgml

Here is my blog post :: Easy Fast Cash Loans

Anonymous said...

ay6l3ly6m

Also visit my site - instant cash loans