Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

March 19, 2009

Eva

Introducing Eva, a 153" environmentally friendly bamboo/aspen/palonia delight that soars down mountains at a pace and style all her own. Eva is a marvel-I never knew snowboarding could be like this. While she sometimes takes me much faster than I want to go, and refuses to stop when I feel like wimping out, she has never let me fall, unless I did something incredibly retarded (which I often do), and she teaches me new things every ride down the slope.

While I knew she was perfect for me the moment I first saw her, when she came in the mail I saw even more clearly how wonderful she was. There's a mini-map in the shape of a bird! It is right where the stomp pad should be, but for the time being, without a stomp pad, that map is glowing for all the world to see and learn by. Eva, I love you.

1 comment:

Lizi said...

Woah helloooo gorgeous!!