Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

October 14, 2009

A peek

Ha. Written a couple years ago, just a ramble in my head at night.

Is it me? Can it be, deep inside, where the words can hide, where the thoughts align, the soul alive.

Try to speak, with the pieces, with the center, few can enter, to see the feelings, feel the soul, barely even I know.

When its quiet, when I lie awake at night, and try to think, try not to sink, but to hear the silent whispers of the heart.

Whats it say? Guide my way to the path, try not to laugh, I know its in me, go on and feel free to point me better than my soul.

Happiness from harmony, of you and me, of him and her, of body and soul, we work together, I work together, come and see the unity of a mind and heart at peace.

Peace you say, there's no real way to find the core, to fight the war inside.

But I say there is a way, when we stop resisting, give in to listening, open our ears and face our fears, to realize livings so much more, so much giving.

Not just happy or sad, but happy and sad, or hard and good, and if we'll just focus on our souls, not on living our roles, we'll hear the answers come from within.

No comments: