Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

November 20, 2009

Input



Okay, for all of you who know Smallcomb, I need your input. Please tell me your favorite things about her. Keep it simple, but I just need a couple of highlights of her. There are so many things, I know, but you're favorite things that set her apart. If you want to be recorded saying these things, get in touch with me secretly too, cause that would be a nice addition to my little project. thanks all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where to even begin?
I love Small's very essence. She is truly one of the most sincere people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.
Also, she was just the roommate I needed at the time she became my roommate. I don't know what I would have done without her.
Plus, she is hilarious.

steinbeigle said...

Hmm....Smalls...I love that she is the only human being I have ever met or heard of in real life who is actually as nice and sweet as the nice and sweet person from a story or cartoon. People can't be that kind, but Sarah really is. I also love that she climbs. I love the faces she makes when she talks. I will stop here before I get carried away.

Unknown said...

When you go to playlist.com to create your playlist and then you click on the thing to embed it, it asks you some questions. Random Shuffle, Color, Auto play on, etc. you just say no to auto play and then click on the thing to get what you need to embed it into your blog and then paste that into where you have it embedded in your blog on the layout and then it won't automatically come on.
The end. :)

Alethea said...

Dear Sheen,
I love your writings. You inspire me,
Love,
Alethea