Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

November 19, 2009

What Color Are You?

Who's heard of the color code test? There are four colors: red, blue, white, and yellow. They correspond to your personality, apparently, not so much on your behaviors but on the motivations behind the behavior. I studied it a little in my class and then got hooked. If you know your color, tell me! If not, this link takes you to a free site to take the test. Just click on "Try our personality test" and then click on the free test button. So I just took it and am having problems getting the results...if I find out more on that I'll let you know. Or if you know how to see the results, let me know. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm a blue with some white in me. What are you?

I see I didn't put the link. How interesting. it did work on a newer computer too. Here it is:
http://www.colorcode.com/

2 comments:

steinbeigle said...

Yeah....I bet you can guess what color I am. If not, text me with your best guess. I'm over 60% this color.

steinbeigle said...

I am Yellow. Very, very , Yellow.