Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

April 4, 2010

Oh it is a beautiful day. The sun is out, I'm with my family, and life is beautiful again. After Tuesday I decided I need more control in my life, so I started getting up early (5:30!!) to do yoga before work. It helped so much. I need to get running again and moving, cause that always helps. I really really need to go camping, just sleep outside or something.

I didn't have much to say, just wanted something happier. So on a happy note, here is a funny quote from this morning. I was wearing my long sweater like a bathrobe. I don't like bathrobes and never wear them, but its cold and i enjoyed my sweater. When I came downstairs, my mom said,

"There's a bathrobe upstairs you know"

To which Chris responded,

"You fartin' up a storm Shena?"

Ha ha! He thought she said there's a bathroom upstairs and that I needed to avail myself of it. I love my family.

1 comment:

Lizi Bates said...

You gotta love brothers!! Hahaha! I'm so glad the sun is shining on your life :) I'm so proud of you for getting up at 5:30 (gasp!) to do yoga. That is some serious self control. XHAN!