Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

January 27, 2011

Skiing with the Folks

So I was tired of my old posts, but can come up with nothing interesting to write about. So here are two pics of our ski/snowboard trip to Beaver. My mom is astounding and has actually found matching clothes to match her goggles. She bought white goggles with purple paint splotches, and has diligently been searching for coat, skis, pants, etc. to match. That woman is incredible. and adorable.

 My dad got new ski pants for Christmas, and while they may seem fairly simple on the outside, they're a disco party on the inside. He hasn't been skiing in years and now he wants to go every week. I love his enthusiasm.


I will put up a picture of the snowboard bag my dad bought me. He was all excited about getting us all bags for our equipment, and I just got it today. It's phenomenal.

No comments: