Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

January 30, 2011

Us Mormons

This poem was written a long time ago. I apologize to the person who wrote it if this offends you. I will delete it if requested. I just stumbled across it the other day and it made me so happy, I had to share it. I believe we were in like, third grade? Something around there? Okay here it is

We believe in the Book of Mormon,
Even do some doormen.
We also believe in the Bible
Yet not all are reliable.
We believe in the pearl of great price,
Even if do not mice.
Also, don't forget the Doctrine & Covenants

We also help the poor,
When they come knocking at our door.
We help the homeless,
Them do we bless.

We get baptized at eight
So doom be not our fate.
Sunday is our Holy day,
When we bless and pray.

Heavenly Father can help in time of need,
And very hard do not we have to plead.
This is how us Mormons do it,
And usually, we stick to it.

With a postscript of:
Shena,
I hope you always like church and stay a mormon.

Thank you so much. This really is touching, and it kind of surprised me. I forgot about the postscript. I love you.

No comments: