Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

January 16, 2007

Third Times a Charm

I have something called a "storykeeper." I got it at a job I once had, an amazing job that asked me to look inside and find out who I am, as well as helping others do the same. In the front page of this storykeeper is a little introduction-poem thing, and underneath it I wrote:

"Everyone has a story. I need to remember that, in all my dealings with men, and know their story is as important as mine.
When I realize my story is worth telling, I am fulfilled. It's crucial that everyone realize the same thing-that they have a story worth telling."

So I've started this blog twice now; once technical difficulties ended its short life, the other I killed myself from fear and misdirected energy. But somehow I can't leave it alone; the idea is too appealing to me now. So here's one more shot to make it what I want, one more attempt after learning from previous mistakes. That's what it's all about anyway, right?

1 comment:

el veneno said...

I hope you stick around this time. You're amazing.