Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

February 20, 2010

Life Highlights

Upon sharing those happy quotes from the game, which had been saved in my phone, I found other amusing quotes and antidotes, and thought I would share them. Hopefully they can convey the great joy they once brought to me.

My dad

"It's never appropriate to join someone at the urinal. And you don't ever get in the urinal. That's just the guy rule number three." Jan 10

This is in reference to my little brother's previous habit (years and years ago) of sniffing ...ha ha, I can't even type this without giggling. After someone farted, he'd sniff to try to find out who did it. We were discussing this particular peculiarity of my brother's and my dad said he had always wanted to tell Chris-
"you may be able to prove who did it, but the cost is not worth it" Dec 09

Discussing the beauty (or not) of Stevie Nicks

"If it weren't for her unfortunate nostrils..." Nov 09

Camping with the gilchrists, my dad and john attempted to high five-

"that was a horrible high five" ~my dad
"that was almost holding hands" ~John
"How gay is that?" ~ Marcia

"My socks are all twisted and it made me confused" may 09

At a restaurant, my dad was talking about what he thought my mom wanted to eat-

"I don't know where they sell crap salad with rat poop sprinkles..and cheese that smells like death" ~dad
"tempting as that is..." ~mom

"What was that noise that just came out of me? Or was it you? It must have been you cause I didn't feel it." nov 09

"Whoring and cocaine. These are a few of my favorite things. Seriously." jan 09

Oh, after we cleaned the turtles tank out with bleach to get rid of the nasty buildup, my dad came running in all panicked and said-

"we should never have done it! I let my hatred of mold cloud my judgement." Dec 08

My dad is gay on rob thomas. Then he found another star he was gay on. Chris, after discovering this, said-

"you're not only gay, but you're hoe gay"
my dad's response-
"you calling me a sandwich?"

After my Ford was giving me problems, bucking all over the place, my dad told me to come home to switch it out. said he, with relish-

"then you can bring it up here and we'll get rid of the bucker." Aug 08

The whole family had been together for something, but when it was almost time to leave, my dad threatened us with his knife-

"I was talking to shawn. He can't leave if I gut him" June 08

I have so many more, but this is getting long so I think I will have to break it up. Smalls has a hefty section all to herself, and plenty of others have contributed to the quote journal. So, more to be continued...

1 comment:

Lizi Bates said...

Love it, love them, I must say your Da wins with the best 'uns!